- At least 85% attendance is compulsory for any students (Full-time Mode) to appear in the semester end examinations.
- Specialization once choosen can not be changed and students are advised to decide it before joining.
- Every student has to study and pass in 'Nepal Parichaya' as per the guidelines of Ministry of Education, Nepal Government.
- Any student remaining absent for more then 15 days without written prior permission from class In-charge shall be deemed to have dropped out and his/her name will be struck off from the rolls.
- Students must appear for all the periodic tests and complete all assignments (within due date) and projects given to them for the internal assessment.
- Assignments & projects (as applicable) given to the students shall be completed and submitted within specified time period. The management shall not be under any obligations to extend the time so fixed.
- Evaluation of text assignment and projects by the faculty for the purpose of internal assignment shall be final and binding on the students.
- Every student must pass subjective section of mid-term and pre-final or internal theory examinations to get internal marks. It is mandatory to appear in all internal examinations I activities.
- The management shall fix a schedule for lectures, practical & other programs the way it considers best. All the students are strictly required to follow it. However, management shall not be responsible for any change in the schedule, postponement or cancellation of lectures. The college reserves the right to make appropriate changes in its lecturing staff, schedule if it seems necessary.
- If number of students enrolled for regular class of particular semester is less than management can take any decision.
- The course structures of various courses can be changed by university without any information.
- Students are required to come in the proper uniform prescribed by the college and must carry their identity cards, issued by the college on admission to respective course at all times, while they are in college.
- Fresh application form/Re-Registration form completed in all respects must reach the designated centers as mentioned in the prospectus or as notified by the advertisement within the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and those received after the stipulated date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete Admission/Re-Registration those having over-writing, mutilation or erasures or not accompanied with the prescribed amount or those received after the due date without late fees will be summarily rejected.
- All the forms will be only accepted with prescribed fee.
- No refund of fees will be made on withdraw/cancellation of admission in any circumstances, security deposit will be only refunded after successful completion of course at LBEF campus only. Security deposit will be seized if any student leaves the course in between.
- College will not be responsible for rejection of Admission Form/Re-Registration form by the University.
- Students have to produce original certificates, whenever required by the college/University for verification.
- Campus has all the rights to use any students photo/marks for publicity/marketing purpose.
- Student is liable to immediate dismissal for any serious misconduct or any reason of any breach of the college's rules and regulations.
- The college reserves the right to reject on fresh admission/Re-Registration application and expel any student if and when necessary. No fee refunded on expulsion. The college's decision in all matters pertaining to rules and regulations or terms and conditions shall be final.
- The student responsible for all willful damage to equipment, will pay penalty decided by college.
- Fee for any semester is strictly based on commencement date. Once the class for particular semester is started, student will be assumed in that particular semester and he has to pay all the fees even he leaves the course in between before semester commencement any stoppages must be requested in writing and subjected to college's approval.
- Fee for Educational Excursions/Educational Tour (Outside Kathmandu/Nepal) has not been included in the fee structure.
- Scholarship will be only provided in tuition fee as per the norms of the college framed time to time. College will be under no obligation to continue scholarship in higher semesters.
- Mark sheets I Admit Card I ID Card will not be issued without clearance from A/C department.
- Decision of the College Management will be final. The College Management reserves all rights to make additions or alterations to the existing rules, working hours, time table, mode of training as may be deemed necessary from time to time. The students shall be requested to abide by these rules.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Attested xerox copy of SLC marks card, character certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of 1 0+2/equivalent marks cards, academic transcript, character certificate, provisional pass certificate and migration certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of proof of nationality.
- Student has to submit all original certificates at the time of admission and will be returned to the student after completion of first semester & student has to obtain no due from A/C dept. for current semester.
- Incase of appearing students eligibility documents has to be submitted within the deadlines gien by the Admission Department.
FEE REFUND POLICY
- Fees once paid are not refunded in any circumstances.
- Security deposit will be seized if any student leaves the course in between.
Degree will be awarded by APU.
Students are advised to read the prospectus & admission guidelines carefully before joining any programme. Fee once paid are not refunded in any circumstances.