- Admissions are done Three times in a year in the Months of January, July and September. Click here to view Intake Calendar
- Admissions are strictly based on the entrance examination and personnel interview conducted. No entrance examination will be conducted for Weekend MBA program.
- Form along with prescribed fees and required document should be submitted to Admission Officer within stipulated time.
- The duly filled up and submitted admission form is scrutinized and registered by the administrative staff, following which the applicants will have to appear for a common entrance examination.
- The applicants shortlisted from the entrance examination will be finally selected for enrollment through an oral interview with a panel of examiners.
QUESTION PAPER PATTERN FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Mathematics- Basic Algebra, Basic trigonometry, Basic Geometry, Arithmetic Ability, Basic Statistics etc.
- Logical Ability & Reasoning- In this section the questions are designed to test the logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Computer Awareness & IT- Basic knowledge of computer and its application are tested up to level of Class X.
- General Knowledge- Questions are set to test the general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation, and current affairs.
- English Knowledge & Comprehension- Grammar and phonology, Reading an unseen passage, Comprehension, Interpretation and Drawing inference.
The documents required at the time of admission are:
- Attested xerox copy of SLC marks card and character certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of 10+2 marks cards or equivalent academic transcript, character certificate, provisional pass certificate and migration certificate.
- Attested xerox copies of Bachelor Level marks card, provisonal pass certificate, degree (Only for Master’s Level).
- Attested xerox copies of experience certificate (if applicable) .
- Attested xerox copy of proof of nationality.
- Student has to submit all original certificates at the time of admission and will be returned to the student after completion of first semester & student has to obtain no due from A/C dept. for current semester.
- Incase of appearing students, eligibility documents has to be submitted within the deadlines given by the Admission Department.
Important Note :
Students are advised to read the prospectus & admission guidelines carefully before joining any programme. Fee once paid are not refunded in any circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your intake timings?
Admissions are done Three times in a year in the Months of January, July and September.
Are the degrees recognized?
Yes, LBEF has been permitted by Ministry of Education, Nepal Government to run the courses from APU, Malaysia and the courses has been recognised by Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
Do you provide support after course?
Yes, We have a dedicated Training & Placement cell which is an integral part of our institute. It’s main endeavor and effort is to assist the students for placement. We also conduct career counselling session after the completion of the course for higher studies.
What is admission procedure?
Admissions are strictly based on the entrance examination and personnel interview conducted.
Mode of Study : Full Time or Part Time ?
All the courses from APU are offered in Full time regular mode. Each course is developed with employability in mind and has input from leading employers, ensuring each course is relevant to our students’ future careers.
|B.Sc.(IT)||06:30 A.M – 10:30 A.M||10:30 A.M – 12:30 P.M|
|BBM (E-Business)||06:30 A.M – 10:30 A.M||10:30 A.M – 12:30 P.M|
|MBA (Morning Shift)||06:30 A.M- 09:30 A.M||09.45 A.M – 11:30 A.M|
|MBA (Weekend)||04:30 P.M- 08:30 P.M (Friday)
08:00 A.M – 04:00 P.M (Saturday)
|M.Sc.(ITM)(Morning Shift)||06:30 A.M- 09:30 A.M (Sunday- Friday)||09:45 A.M – 11:30 A.M|
|M.Sc.(ITM)(Weekend)||04:30 P.M – 08:30 P.M (Friday)
08:00 A.M – 04:00 P.M (Saturday)