The Gyandeep Scholarship is valid for students who are eligible for admission to Under Graduate and programs at LBEF. The Scholarship benefit is valid for students who submit a duly signed valid application form with enclosures before the entrance examination for admission to any of the Under Graduate programs offered.
This Scholarship is awarded based on the percentage achieved in the High-School Board examinations or equivalent examination. The scholarship scheme is as follows:
|S.No||% marks in Highschool||SCHOLARSHIP||NO. OF STUDENTS|
- This scholarship will be only provided in the tuition fee applicable for every semester.
- Only physical Scholarship Applications duly signed by the students along with the Application for Admission form completed in all respects and necessary enclosures are received by the University Admissions office between the above mentioned period will be considered as valid applications for availing Scholarships.
- There are limited numbers of Scholarships and will be provided to eligible students on the first come first serve basis.
- No further scholarships will be offered after exhausting number of available Scholarships in each category as per matrix referred above. Student can opt for only one scholarship scheme.
- The continuation of Scholarship to the eligible student in the second and subsequent semesters will be as per the rules and regulations of merit scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria 1: Clear promotion to the next semester in first attempt with pass in all papers of the previous semester including internal examinations/tests.
- Eligibility Criteria 2: Attendance should be above 80% in previous and current semester.
- Eligibility Criteria 3: A minimum of Grade 75% overall in the previous semester.