Founded in 1998, Lord Buddha Education Foundation (LBEF) has a well-established tradition of excellence across a broad range of academic disciplines. LBEF is a non-profit making Non-Government Organization. With a successful history of more than 20 years, LBEF is one of the path waving institutions in the education sector, first to introduce IT programmes in Nepal. LBEF has been Bachelors and Mater’s programme in the field of Management and IT from Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Malaysia. APU is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, with more than 11,000 students from over 110 countries. APU is amongst Highest Rated Emerging Malaysian Universities - 5 STAR (Excellent Rating) - SETARA 2017.
The scholarship will be awarded to study BA (Hons.) Business Management specializing in E-Business at LBEF CAMPUS under Asia Pacific University. Student who have completed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board can apply for the scholarship. Female students will be most benefited by this scheme and the reason to do so is to further the educational opportunities of young women of future generations.
Duration : 3 years
Credits : 123 Credit Hours
Lecture Hours : 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
|Fee to be
|1||Uddamshil||100% (Female Only)||7,24,000||7,24,000||0||7||50,68,000|
|2||Pragati||100% in Tuition Fee (Open to All)||7,24,000||2,40,000||4,84,000||14||33,60,000|
|1||Saksham||50% in Tuition Fee (Open to All)||7,24,000||1,20,000||6,04,000||28||33,60,000|
• Performance at Grade-X : 25 Marks
• Performance at Grade-XII : 25 Marks
• Place of Living : 10 Marks
• Economic Condition : 20 Marks
• Recommendation from Local Authority : 20 Marks.
- Scholarship will be provided for the entire course. The continuation of Scholarship to the eligible student in the second and subsequent semesters will be as per the rules and regulations.
- Eligibility Criteria 1: Clear promotion to the next semester in first attempt with pass in all papers of the previous semester including internal examinations/tests.
- Eligibility Criteria 2: Attendance should be above 85% in previous & current semester.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- Any undisciplined/unprofessional behavior from the student can also lead to the cancellation of scholarship.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship provided shall be recovered at any time of entire course duration.
- Recommendation letter from the local authority
- Birth Certificate
- Scan copy of Grade-XIth & XIIth Marks Card
- Scan copy of Grade-Xth Marks Card
- Admit card of Grade-XII (Incase of appearing students)