|Fee to be
|1||Uddamshil||100% (Female Only)||6,65,000/-||6,65,000/-||0||7||46,55,000/-|
|2||Pragati||100 % in Tuition & Lab fees||6,65,000/-||2,55,000/-||4,10,000/-||14||35,70,000/-|
|3||Saksham||50% in tuition fee||6,65,000/-||1,27,500/-||5,37,500/-||28||39,90,000|
- Scholarship will be provided for the entire course. The continuation of Scholarship to the eligible student in the second and subsequent semesters will be as per the rules and regulations.
- Eligibility Criteria 1: Clear promotion to the next semester in first attempt with pass in all papers of the previous semester including internal examinations/tests.
- Eligibility Criteria 2: Attendance should be above 85% in previous & current semester.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- Any undisciplined/unprofessional behavior from the student can also lead to the cancellation of scholarship.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship provided shall be recovered at any time of entire course duration.
- Recommendation letter from the local authority
- Birth Certificate
- Scan copy of Grade-XIth & XIIth Marks Card
- Scan copy of Grade-Xth Marks Card
- Admit card of Grade-XII (Incase of appearing students)