From its humble beginnings, the college has made steady progress and today stands as one of the leading colleges in Nepal.
- Received "The SMU Award-2008 " in 2008.
- Received " The SMU Award-2009 " in 2009.
- First College in Nepal to Launch BCA/MCA/BIT/MIT/MBA(Banking) Programs.
- Imparted computer training to 500 students on behalf of Ministry of Science & Technology, Nepal Govt.
- Imparted computer training to 6800 Girls students on under WFE and AGWN program.
- Developed TPIS (Teacher's Personal Information System) for Ministry of Education, Nepal Govt.
- Completed Data Entry into TPIS on behalf of MOES
- Completed scanning and data entry of vehicle records into vehicle information system on behalf of Dept. of Transport Management, Nepal Govt.
- Completed data entry of Land details on behalf of Ministry of Land and Reformation, Nepal Govt.
- First graduation ceremony in 2010 and continuing hence forth, by eminent Nepalese personalities like: Rt. Hon'ble Vice President, Mr. Parmanand Jha, Rt. Hon'ble Prime Minister, Mr. Madhav Kumar Nepal, Hon'ble Minister of Education, Mrs. Chitralekha Yadav, Government. of Nepal.
- Our associate College for Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. had been recognised as one of the Highest Tax Payers by Inland Revenue Department, Janakpur, Nepal in 2012.
- More than 5000 students have already graduated from LBEF Group of Institutions.