Weekend Shift :Friday 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM, Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Aim of Course
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- An opportunity to develop knowledge and skills as a business manager in various work settings.
- A platform to improve effectiveness in any present and future management roles.
- Developing capabilities in integration of knowledge, skills and personal qualities that are applied appropriately in response to various circumstances
Who Should Attend
This MBA programme is designed to focus on enhancing and enriching management and critical decision making skills that managers need to function effectively in an organisation. The MBA graduates of this programme can position themselves for middle and senior level managerial positions in national and international organisations, aspire for upward mobility in their own organisations or take up challenging tasks in senior positions in the manufacturing and/or services sectors. The programme identifies the need for ‘soft skills’ at higher levels, including:
- management, interpersonal and commercial awareness/market knowledge;
- sales, marketing, and operations that are global-ready;
- finance and accounting skills;
- customer handling skills;
- team working, networking and problem solving
Benefits of This Program
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of knowledge of contemporary theory, professional practice and research into the main business functions;
- Contextualise, analyse and learn from experience or simulated environments taking a wide perspective upon contemporary developments and research in the field of business. Respond continuously to the challenges of changing technologies and opportunities of business drivers;
- Devise and apply valid research and investigative methods to access existing data and information, and also where necessary generate new data. Demonstrate an understanding of the position of chosen methodologies within major business research paradigms;
- Demonstrate a critical awareness and evaluation of current research, advanced scholarship, and contemporary problems; much of which is at, or informed by, the forefront of management education;
- Generate innovative and enterprising solutions and applications of knowledge which informs judgements, develops ideas and proposes business solutions taking into account the needs of stakeholders and the changing and possible competing business drivers.
- Act autonomously in planning and implementing action through the negotiation of outcomes and deadlines within frameworks. Identify tasks, organise resources and make effective use of management skills including the ability to respond to and manage change.
- Human Resource Management
Degree & Recognitions
Degree of MBA will be awarded by Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation . College for Professional Studies has been permitted by Ministry of Education, Nepal Government to run the MBA programmes of APU, Malaysia at Kathmandu, Nepal.
Coaching and mentoring in research methods, through the Research Methodology module, in addition to close supervision, encourages you to develop your research skills so that you can complete your major project/dissertation efficiently. You are encouraged to complete industry based projects/dissertations where possible; however the emphasis must be placed on effective research methodologies and strategies that are appropriate to the field of business. It is expected that the project develops critical skills to assess and evaluate current issues within the areas of Human Resource ; marketing; finance; operations; global strategy and management. The dissertation should comprise a business report which looks at a particular issue, focusing upon establishing and interpreting a set of facts and recommending implementable solutions. It should also include a business plan with strategic analysis, feasibility study and implementation plan.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate; OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as acceptable with 3 years of experience for weekend MBA program.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.5 or above.