Admission To LBEF
For Spring-2017 Session
Important Dates :
Form Distribution : On
Entrance Examination : 9th December,2016
- Admissions are done three times in a year for Spring, Fall & Winter.
- Admissions are strictly based on the entrance examination and personnel interview conducted.
- Form along with prescribed fees and required document should be submitted to Admission Officer within stipulated time.
Question Paper Pattern for Entrance Examination
Entrance exam question paper will comprise of questions from the following topics:
- Mathematics- Basic Algebra, Basic trigonometry, Basic Geometry, Arithmetic Ability, Basic Satistics, etc
- Logical Ability & Reasoning- In this section the question s are designed to test the logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Computer Awareness & IT- Basic knowledge of computer and its application are tested up to level of Class X.
- General Knowledge- Questions are set to test the general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation, and current affairs.
- English Knowledge & Comprehension- Grammar and phonology, Reading an unseen passage, Comprehension, interpretation and drawing inference.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Attested xerox copy of SLC marks card, character certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of 1 0+2/equivalent marks cards, academic transcript, character certificate, provisional pass certificate and migration certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of proof of nationality.
- Student has to submit all original certificates at the time of admission and will be returned to the student after completion of first semester & student has to obtain no due from A/C dept. for current semester.
- Incase of appearing students eligibility documents has to be submitted within the deadlines gien by the Admission Department.
Fee Refund Policy
- Fees once paid are not refunded in any circumstances.
- Security deposit will be seized if any student leaves the course in between.
Degree will be awarded by APU.
Students are advised to read the prospectus & admission guidelines carefully before joining any programme. Fee once paid are not refunded in any circumstances.