B.A(Hons) in Business Management (BBM)
The aim of business and management programmes are:
- Facilitate your progression, both academic and practical, by developing knowledge, key skills and the capacity for independent and lifelong learning
- Develop your skills in innovation, ingenuity and integration as well as problem-solving and decision-making in a business context which reflects the particular focus of the programme e.g. Business Management, International Business Management, E-Business, Tourism and Services Management, Marketing or HRM
- Maintaining effective communication skill
- Help you develop a Personal Development Portfolio to support your career aspirations
- Provide a stimulating and accessible course of study that gives you a sound grasp of business knowledge & analysis and contemporary business issues which you can develop and apply in your future employment
Specialization available at LBEF
- International Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Duration : 6 semesters (3 Years) - Full Time
- Credit Hour :123
- Class Timing :6:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Direct Entry to Level1 of the Degree:
- Successful completion of 10+2 or equivalent (any discipline); or
- 2 passes at 'A' Levels and 4 Grade C passes at '0' Levels I GCSE; or
- 2 principal passes at STPM level; or
- The APU Foundation or equivalent; or
- A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above.
Direct Entry to Level 2 of the Degree:
- Successful completion of the APU Diploma; or
- Successful completion of studies in another recognised institute with academic credits equivalent to Level1 of an Honours degree.
(Subject to the approval of the APU Academic Board)
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL: 79-80 (Internet Based Test), 550 (Paper Based Test), 213 (Computer Based Test)
- Other Certification or Evidence of English Proficiency that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
Applicants who do not possess the above will be required to sit for the APU English Placement Test, and based on the outcome of the test may be required to attend the APU Intensive English Programme (IEP) prior to commencement of the Degree programme.
Internship/ Industrial Training:
A well strutured internship or industrial training programme in colloboration with the industry is incorported in into the curriculum. The main objective of the internship programme is to further enhance your employability . Students are required to complete an Internship or Industrial Training module of 10 weeks.
Degree & Recognition:
Degree of B.A.(Hons.) in Business Management will be awarded by Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation . We have been permitted by Ministry of Education, Nepal Government to run these courses. B.A. (Hons.) in Business Management is recognised by Tribhuvan University.
Each degree is divided into three levels which denote the academic standards, where completion of level 3 is the Honours standard. For Full-time students each level corresponds to a year of study. Each year of full-time study comprises of 2 semesters each of 6 months. Each semester comprises minimum of 16 weeks of teaching weeks and 2 weeks of additional independent learning & assessment.