“LORD OF CODE” (A Programming Contest)
In the series of departmental student activities, the Department of Information Technology of LBEF Campus is organizing “LORD OF CODE – A Programming Contest”.
Date of Event – 22nd February, 2019
Time – 9:30 AM onward
OBJECTIVES OF ACTIVITY –
- To encourage students for trying, testing and developing programming skills
- To find out best IT talent of LBEF Campus
PROCESS OF CONTEST –
- Round ONE – MCQs based Quiz on programming/logical skills testing
- Round TWO – Time bound Programming Challenge
WINNERS WILL GET –
- First three (03) position holders will be awarded “LORD OF CODE” Title.
Students of M.Sc. and B.Sc. courses are highly encouraged to participate in the event. Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
Those students, who are interested to participate, should provide their nominations to the below given Conveners
Convener – Mr. R N Thakur
Co-Convener – Mr. Rabi Rauniyar
Last date of nominations – 18th February 2019